Effective Date: September 10, 2020
■ Method of personal information collection
KAMP collects some information from you when you.
- When playing the game for the first time, using the game, accessing the network, purchasing activities, watching advertisements in the service, and using customer support services.
■ Information to be collected
1. Information you provide us
- Profile information (such as a profile picture)
- Information that you provide when seeking help from our customer service (such as game logs, email address, customer support tickets)
2. Data we collect automatically
- Account ID
- Information about your game progress and activity
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
- IP address and device identifiers (such as your Device ID, Advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language, internet service provider, and mobile carrier
- Information we collect using cookies and similar technologies
3. Information we obtain from our partners
- Information for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you with better Services (such as Google, Facebook, Adjust)
■ Purpose of Personal Information Usage
KAMP uses personal information for the following purposes and informs users in detail when the purpose is changed.
- To use games and services and identify users
- To confirm payment such as product payment, withdrawal of subscription, etc.
- To support and contact users and respond to requests or inquiries received through customer support.
- For fraud, fraud prevention or security purposes.
- To identify and correct bugs and service errors.
- To register to participate in the event and to contact you when you win.
- For advertising and statistical analysis for better service delivery
■ Personal information retention period
In principle, the KAMP retains and uses collected personal information while the membership is maintained, but upon withdrawal, it completely deletes the collected personal information in a way that cannot be replayed after seven days from the date of withdrawal for restoration of damage caused by account theft and protection of victims.
However, this shall not apply to cases where the user's consent is obtained individually or where the relevant statutes of the authorities stipulate the storage of information for a certain period of time.
■ Sharing and providing personal information
KAMP uses the user's personal information for the purpose notified when collecting it, and in principle, personal information is not provided externally without the user's consent. However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
- In case the user agrees to provide the service in advance.
- Where there is sufficient evidence that it is deemed necessary to disclose personal information in order to take legal action against it by causing mental and material damage to others by using the service;
- where it is deemed to be required by other laws in good faith (e.g., when data is forced to be provided by relevant laws or at the request of a court, investigative agency, or other administrative agency under due process);
■ Rights and methods of exercise of users and legal representatives
1. KAMP considers users under the age of 14 as children unless stricter regulations apply in the users' countries of residence.
2. A legal representative for children under the age of 14 has the right to inquire, modify, or delete the child's personal information.
3. To view, modify, and delete personal information of users and children under 14 years of age, contact us via e-mail to take action.
■ Operation and Denial of the Automatic Personal Information Collection Device
1. KAMP can install and operate a device that automatically collects personal information, such as cookies that store and retrieve user information from time to time.
2. Cookies are very small text files sent to your browser by the server used to run your company's site and are stored in your device's memory. 3. Cookies are used to analyze usage behavior, select advertising targets, and provide personalized service. The user can set whether or not to receive online customized advertisements as shown below.
- Android : Settings > Google > Advertising > Ad Customization Unchecked
- IOS : Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Advertising > Advertising tracking restrictions
Significant changes in user rights, such as changes in personal information items to be collected and the purpose of use, will be notified at least 30 days in advance. Continuing to use the service after a change occurs is considered to have agreed to it and if you do not agree, please exit the application.
■ CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com